Thanksgiving Blessing by Heart In Hand Needleart

Thanksgiving Blessing by Heart In Hand Needleart
Give Thanks!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

What A Run!

Whoo Hoo!  New shoes must have helped Thursday.  I run with another woman named Laura and we ran the harder of the two routes we run.  It has more hills and we always post a longer time run with this particular route.  But not that day; we had our best run ever of all our runs to date-59:15.  We finally accomplished our 5.62 miles in under an hour.  We have been doing anywhere from 60:45-63:45 depending on how we felt.  I was so excited.

I am getting ready to run in a few minutes and am dreading it a bit because I got up too late for a morning run, which is unusual for me, because I am usually an early riser.  I will be running during the hottest part of the day but downloaded some aerobic music from www.powermusic.com  and www.yesfitnessmusic.com to my IPOD to hopefully motivate me.  I plan on doing 5 miles, depending on how I feel.  Then, I need to get to stitching for my Stitched With Love Exchange new project!

No comments:

Post a Comment