Thanksgiving Blessing by Heart In Hand Needleart

Thanksgiving Blessing by Heart In Hand Needleart
Give Thanks!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Glycerin-Brooks Running Shoe!


BROOKS GLYCERIN 9

YAY!!!  Finally, a new pair of running shoes. I went to a local store today called Strictly Running (of course!) and was fitted for a pair of shoes.  I have never had a fitting and have a suspicious feeling that I have been running in the wrong types for years.  My feet roll to the outside (supinate) so I need a "neutral" shoe and with extra cushioning.  I can't wait to try them out on Thursday. I have been putting off buying a new pair for 3 weeks.  When you can feel the road through your shoes, your knees and hips hurt, it's time for a new pair.  I am up to 17 miles a week, so I think I deserve and need them.  I will only wear them for running, so they should hold up for a while.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment