Thanksgiving Blessing by Heart In Hand Needleart

Thanksgiving Blessing by Heart In Hand Needleart
Give Thanks!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Coming Today!

SEWING-I have been so busy learning to sew, that I realized I have not posted in a few weeks.  I will be posting later today my finished Christmas stocking completed in sewing class yesterday.  I have also sewn together all blocks for my rag quilt.  All that is left is the snipping and washing to achieve the rag look.

CROSS STITCH-I am currently working on the Stitched With Love Christmas Exchange.  Shhhh, can't say anything yet.

FITNESS-I am also going to start posting my running times, so that I can keep a record of what I am accomplishing.  Today 5.62 miles in exactly 59 minutes.  Pretty good with 20 mph wind gusts and wind chill in the forties.  Truth be told, it was a difficult run today.  Must be the change in the weather.

Post of pics later today..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment