Thanksgiving Blessing by Heart In Hand Needleart

Thanksgiving Blessing by Heart In Hand Needleart
Give Thanks!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Posted New Running Time

So Laura and I ran our best 5.62 miles yest. finishing in 58.25.  I am not a fast runner so accomplishing this made me a "happy camper".  Tomorrow is the hard route but since the weather is a little cooler, I am hoping to have a good run.  Since being on my new medicine, my energy is coming back.

As for stitching, I am feverishly finishing up a "Stitched With Love" exchange, another one waiting in the wings, and a Halloween based sampler.  Whew!  I love fall designs and lately I have seen so many I want to stitch.

I have a busy week next week:

I plan on taking my 2nd sewing lesson this coming Monday, so I am very excited bout that.
I am the guest speaker for a ladies business breakfast.  I will be speaking on skin care and fitness.
I have a doctor's appt.
Our staff at work is throwing a "going away" party for one of the staff.

So stitching at night!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment