Thanksgiving Blessing by Heart In Hand Needleart

Thanksgiving Blessing by Heart In Hand Needleart
Give Thanks!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

WOW THAT LONG!

I cannot believe I have not posted since Nov. 2011.  What a crying shame.  Oh well, time to start over. 
I did not stitch much of anything during my "no post" time until starting back about 6 weeks ago.  I forgot how much I enjoy it and how much stress it relieves. I finished my "Family Tree" by Notforgotten Farms design finally and framed it myself; the first time I framed something on my own.  It actually turned out pretty decent.  Lighting isn't that great.  The frame is made of wood with holes in it.




I am now currently working on "Home Is Where You Hang Your Needlework" by Homespun Elegance.  I love the design and can't wait to see the end product.  The stitching has been a little frustrating in that I have already found 3 manufacturer mistakes on the printed graph.  I wish designers would catch this stuff before it goes to print!  HOWEVER, I love, love this design.



I pray I will be much better at blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment