Thanksgiving Blessing by Heart In Hand Needleart

Thanksgiving Blessing by Heart In Hand Needleart
Give Thanks!

Friday, October 14, 2011

WELCOME!

I have decided to create a brand new blog that defines me and opens a window into my life.  This will be a diary of thoughts that swirl through my head.  Some posts will be motivating and others boring.  But they are all my thoughts.  I want to chronicle my two passions, fitness and stitching. My last blog was poor, pitiful and neglected.  I decided out with the old, in with the new!  I just ordered some new charts and threads to ignite a fire in me to get back into stitching on a regular basis.  My life is extremely busy because I am on the road so much with my job.  But accountability to this blog will help to keep me on track.  I will be updating with pictures and personalizing my page as time progresses.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment